Friday, November 9, 2007

Latest Newspoll shows large swing to Neil

I win a large swing. Yippee! I've always wanted one in my garden.

The results of the first poll show more people think Neil will cultivate the best mo (43%), though Ben is not too far behind (31%) and a few more sneaky testosterone pills could propel him into the lead. Jason is rightly lagging behind with 18% of the vote and is praying for an Efficient style late burst of hairy growth. Only 6% of you felt that the random tramp in the street would grow the best mo. To be honest, I don't even know where the random tramp in the street has gone. I think he has been eaten by Joe Hockey.

You can vote on our latest poll somewhere on the right of this page... this week, how should the boys dress up at the end of Movember gala party?

* Caution: Poll results based on n=16 respondents but since when have I let statistical validity get in the way of a good story?

No comments: